Well, we have had a very busy week since we came back from holiday!
On Wednesday 28th May, we:
- Fixed an indicator issue on a Ford Focus in Luxulyan
- Diagnosed and fixed a Peugeot 407 that had flooded after not being used over the bank holiday
- Diagnosed and fixed a non-start on an Alpha 156
On Thursday 29th May we:
- Checked the Peugeot from the previous day started when cold.
- Assessed a poor cold starting condition on a Vauxhall Combo for Kevin Orchard Garage and re-booked to fix.
- Diagnosed a terrible rattle and adjusted timing on a Mazda MX5 in St Austell
On Friday 30th we:
- Fitted a Cambelt and water pump on a Fiat Punto for St Austell Motor Co
-Fitted a Vacuum pump on a Fiat Ducatto that was diagnosed on a previous visit.
On Saturday we:
- Diagnosed a faulty window regulator on a Suzuki Alto and temporarily fixed the window shut 'till parts arrive to be fitted.
- Diagnosed and fixed engine management and cutting out issues on a V6 Vauxhall Vectra in Bodmin
On Sunday 1st June we:
- Diagnosed a poor running issue on a BMW 3 Series and arranged a visit for the next day to fix.
On Monday 2nd June We:
-Returned to fix the BMW 3 Series
-Diagnosed a poor running issue on a Peugeot Expert and arranged a visit for the next day to fix
Today we are:
- Diagnosing an engine overheating issue on a Ford Fiesta for Garage Services in Roche
- Fixing the Suzuki Alto window regulator
- Fixing the Peugeot Expert from yesterday.
It's been great to meet a lot of customers who have been recommended this week. We would like to thank our customers for those recommendations and for supporting our business.