Dukes AutoTech - Service & Repair Centre

28/01/15
New Van!
Busy, busy busy!
Citroen Picasso Clutch

Categories

Tips & Advice
What have we been up to?
powered by

My Blog

Starting Issues

We have been getting a lot of calls regarding starting issues recently. As the colder weather draws near these problems are likely to become more frequent.

There is nothing worse than dashing out to the car on a cold, frosty morning when you are running late for work only to find that it won't start.
Sometimes this is an unavoidable part of being a car owner, however more often than not these situations can be avoided with regular servicing and maintenance checks.

We are currently offering Winter health checks to help keep your car up and running throughout this time of year.

Although everyone wants to save as much as they can for Christmas (yes, I did just say the C word!) a simple check for £40 could save you a lot of money and stress in the long run.

We had a customer last week in Penryn who's battery was in such a poor condition it was  amazing his car started at all. He was really pleased to get this sorted before this caused him bother later on- especially as he has plans to travel to see family over the festive period.

If you are one of the lucky ones who's car is in tip top order and doesn't need anything to keep it up and running for the winter, then £40 is a small price to pay for a bit of peace of mind.

The winter health check also includes a check on the condition and pressure of your tyres. As the roads start to get slippery it is vital to ensure these are in really good condition to make sure your car stays on the road. It's not fun when your car takes an unexpected de-tour!

8 Comments to Starting Issues:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on 23 July 2016 05:09
hgj
Reply to comment

advancedwriters.com reviews on 17 November 2018 13:43
Living in Minnesota now after spending a long time in California, one of the first things I learned is to winterize my vehicle. That includes changing to winter tires, checking oil and filters, and checking the starter. Having my car checked is routine by now. The one thing I hate is my car stalling or not starting. There is no accessible public transportation from where I live, so I am very dependent on my car. I can call a taxi or Uber, but sometimes it is still convenient to drive myself. For car owners who don't want to be inconvenienced, call your local mechanic to service your car before winter starts.

Cheapessaywriting on 23 July 2016 05:10
It is in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 16 October 2017 19:30
Reply to comment

british essay help on 12 June 2018 16:51
a very well written blog with a lot of relevant information for people living in colder regions. similar blog can be read on writing services with different deltails available.
Reply to comment

custom essay order on 02 August 2018 07:36
Especially in the time of the cold weather when vehicle has been shut down power for the long time then have some problems to start again. All of vehicles have absorbed the engine to bear the cool climate in it then these problems will no longer.
Reply to comment

skin care store on 27 August 2018 12:56
These starting issues are meant to be pretty simple and many out there had been talking about them. They are meant to be useful for drawing the attention of every person that has been concern to them.
Reply to comment

moncler outlet online on 08 September 2018 04:49
Moncler offers you a fine collection of clothing, down jackets and accessories for men, women and kids. Discover more on the online store.
Reply to comment