Dukes AutoTech - Service & Repair Centre

28/01/15
New Van!
Busy, busy busy!
Citroen Picasso Clutch

Categories

Tips & Advice
What have we been up to?
powered by

My Blog

Finished!!!!

We are back at St Austell Motor Co today and I am pleased to say that at long last the Jaguar XJS is now completed. All MOT failures have been fixed and it has passed its retest. The last task to complete was to replace a road spring which on a more modern vehicle wouldn't be a problem. However due to the vehicle's age there was a lot of corrosion (see last blog post) which delayed things considerably.
However we triumphed in the end.
We are now continuing with the Vauxhall Vectra. This requires new brake pipes front to rear which sounds worse than it actually is. To be honest though, everything seems easy after the Jag!
Whoever ordered the rain today, please can they stop it- it's not nice. It is absolutely pouring down!
Once we have finished here today, and providing we get a break in the weather; we are hoping to fit new horns to the van. The old one is sounding a little tired and we need to stay safe on the road!

12 Comments to Finished!!!!:

Comments RSS
sport jackets on 22 August 2017 07:16
It is in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.

help with essays on 03 October 2017 14:18
Incredible article.I like the technique for creating and displaying the information.New and obliging information. It's hard to discover remarkable association like yours nowadays

order coursework on 22 March 2018 09:52
It was good to see that finally it has been completed for things that you have been making effort all this time. You are being the most desperate person about the things that we should be taking literally.

kroger feedback survey online on 29 March 2018 07:46
kroger feedback survey online

uk best essays on 11 May 2018 13:48
I am glad it was a successful project for you. You just need to add some photos here.

olymptrade on 19 May 2018 11:20
Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning

Iq option on 21 May 2018 11:23
these lines in the event that you are searching for something intriguing to be included at the passage at that point go for the blooms.

Tony on 28 May 2018 04:54
Great!

bestessay on 30 May 2018 13:02
It seems like you guys have been very productive despite the weather. I am happy as well that you were able to accomplish the things needed for the jaguar to be better. That is very amazing of you! Fixing a car with that kind of problem really requires a lot of patience and hard work! That is why I am very amazed with what you have achieved after that very tiring work. Kudos as well because you were able to end it with a great result! I am very happy for you! Great job!

hopa on 14 June 2018 17:36
Numerous online clubhouse fans likewise open web journals, where the written work quality can once in a while be more touchy, however that is the idea of these things I presume.

prada replica on 08 September 2018 04:50
Shop largest collection of replica Prada bags and save up to 80% at Bags Heaven.

Dark Knight Rises C on 05 November 2018 15:52
Wow! I’m browsing away perusing your web journal from my lap! Simply needed to say I adore perusing your website and anticipate every one of your posts! Carry on the eminent work.Feel free to browse for getting more information about writing work